Your First Massage at Crescent Moon Wellness
It is our goal to make sure new clients feel welcome, safe, and taken care of. Michelle will do her best to make sure you are comfortable and that you are provided with a safe and effective treatment.
Your Treatment is Confidential
- Did you know? Registered Massage Therapists are bound by confidentiality laws that protect your privacy during and after treatment; treatments are completely confidential - including details of treatment itself, and anything discussed during treatment. (Exceptions to this law are made to individuals deemed in danger or at risk of putting others in danger.)
your first massage at crescent moon wellness
- Step 1: reserve your massage online
- Step 2: you will receive an email confirmation and a Health History and Consent form. For a shorter time in the waiting room, please fill out this form prior to your appointment.
- Step 3: please arrive 5-10 minutes prior to your appointment. If the yoga studio door is unlocked, please enter and the front desk staff will direct you. Otherwise, please kindly wait outside and Michelle will open the doors.
- Every appointment starts with an assessment up to a maximum of 15 minutes in length. Assessments help ensure safe and accurate treatment - help me help you!
- Crescent Moon Wellness is located inside and on the upper level of Moksha Yoga Cambridge, at 20 Ainslie Street North. Doors are locked outside of studio business or class hours, but Michelle will gladly unlock the door to let you in 5-10 minutes prior to your appointment.
- Cash, etransfer, cheque and Mastercard/Visa are accepted ($2.50 service fee for credit card)
- Debit card is not accepted
Note: Avoid cancellation fees ($25) by providing 24+ hours notice.
Fees for Treatment
90 minutes - $130
75 minutes - $105
60 minutes - $85
45 minutes - $70
30 minutes - $45
Frequently Asked Questions
what to wear? / how to pay? / waiting room? / why massage? / what do i wear? / what can i expect for my first massage? / do my benefits cover treatment? / can i do yoga first?